A really effective way to promote your business is to have us run a competition for you! Here’s what you get when you work with us to create a competition from your business:
- Work with our content team to put together a competition landing page designed to get people to enter the competition, share and show off your business and build trust with our audience.
- Facebook and Instagram posts (including a pinned post) throughout the month to promote your competition.
- A newsletter sent out to our entire mailing list informing them about your business and asking them to enter the competition.
Not only will this give your business immediate exposure via social media and our website, but it will really help our targeted audience of families looking for information on Bali get to know your business.
- Reach an audience of parents actively seeking information about Bali.
- Exposure and traffic from our social media and email channels.
- Build trust and familiarity with thousands of parents.
- Appear in google search results bringing traffic longterm to your business.
- Access to a mailing list of all contest entrants and guidelines from us on how to make this mailing list work for you in the long term.
What will running a competition entail?
You will need to offer an attractive prize, for example a 2 night stay or family dinner, depending on your business. On the competition landing page we will ensure that we highlight the most attractive elements of your business. This could include:
- A new service or product you’re launching, an event you have coming up, or a deal or promotion you would like to get the word out about
- A unique feature of your business that customers remark on, or something that really makes your business stand out.
A picture tells a thousand words, and that is especially true on the internet! We will ask you to send us some great pictures that we can include on the competition landing page and in our social media posts.
How it works:
- Go through checkout.
- Complete the form you’ll receive by email.
We’ll then get in touch and make a time to organise all the details.