Advertise With Us!
We have a rapidly growing readership with around 15K hits per month and an extremely engaged Facebook community of 40K and climbing! Our readers are families planning a vacation or living in Bali, and are searching for family-focused businesses that can make their stay absolutely amazing.
Around 75% of our readers are from Australia, with Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and the US and UK making up the other 25%.
We have the resources to produce amazing results from featured blog posts and directory listings, as well as Facebook and Instagram promotions and contests. Advertising with us is affordable and high-impact!
All you need to do is drop us a line below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a shout on Facebook. Of course if you like what you see and want to sign up immediately, just choose your package below and click through to sign up.
Select the package of your choice below to sign up now!
$15/month or $150/year
Our basic listing package includes a SEO optimized listing in our directory.
You will also get a shout out* on the Bali Kids Guide Facebook page with 40k+ highly engaged followers.
With a Business package you will be included on the Bali Kids Guide homepage in the recommended business section.
You will also get a one-time featured blog post, which is SEO optimized and links to your website and social media.
A Business package also includes monthly shout outs on Facebook and Instagram. You will be asked each month if there is specific information you would like included in the posts.
- Our blog is read by thousands of families each month. These families are either in Bali or looking to book holidays to Bali and are specifically searching for advice on where to stay, eat and play and shop. With a SEO optimized featured post on our blog you’ll get long-term search results on Google and also traffic to your website and social media thanks to links in the post. We also post on our social media with links to the article and your social media.
Want to run a competition? We can help you with that too.
Competitions are a fantastic way to get noticed on social media and grow your followers and mailing list. We run 1 month competitions (extendable for an extra fee) and do all the hard work for you.
We’ll create a competition landing page on our site and also post on social media with instructions and links to your website and social media. At the end of the competition we collect all the data from all the entrants and send you a spreadsheet to add to your mailing list. We also send you some tips on how to use the information to keep people interested in your business.
A one-time email blast about your product/promotion etc. can really boost sales, promote special events, or get people booking in slower times. We will send an email blast to our 3,000+ mailing list of families looking for info about Bali.
For $50 you can have a month-long pop up on our website to get maximum visibility every time someone visits Bali Kids Guide. You might want to promote a special deal, event or new product. You can pay just for a pop-up or add it on to any other package.
Sign Up to Receive Our Newsletter
ADVERTISE WITH US!