A really effective way to promote your business is to have it featured in the Bali Kids Guide blog. Here’s what you get when you work with us to create a featured blog post on your business:
- Work with our content team to put together an article designed to show off your business and build trust with our audience.
- Article added to our site as a blog post with content and images, optimised to show up in google when people search your business.
- Blog post shared on Facebook, twitter and email.
Not only will this give your business immediate exposure via social media and our website, but it will really help parents get to know your business.
- Reach an audience of parents actively seeking information about Bali.
- Exposure and traffic from our social media and email channels.
- Build trust and familiarity with thousands of parents.
- Appear in google search results bringing traffic longterm to your business.
What will be in the blog post
We will work with you to choose a topic for your featured post that will really help get your business attention. Here are some suggestions:
- An interview with you, talking about your experience working with your business and what you love most
- A new service or product you’re launching, an event you have coming up, or a deal or promotion you would like to get the word out about
- A unique feature of your business that customers remark on, or something that really makes your business stand out.
A picture tells a thousand words, and that is especially true on the internet! We will ask you to send us some great pictures that we can include in the blog post.
We’ll do everything we can to make it easy for potential customers to get in touch with you, such as including a contact form so that people can contact you right through our blog, as well as your website and phone number.
How it works:
- Choose a date from the calendar above. Your blog post will be scheduled to for publication in the week following your chosen date.
- Go through checkout.
- Complete the form you’ll receive by email.
We’ll then get in touch and make a time to organise all the details.